Sunday 20 September 2015

Unique Humour

Hello :) 

For my piece of social media/online find that enjoy, I'm sharing this writer/comedian. This man essentially writes and shares these creative and hilarious encounters he has with friends, neighbours, acquaintances, etc that are so comedic that I challenge you to find one that doesn't make you laugh. He's extremely witty and definitely appeals to my sense of humour. "Missing Missy" is my favourite one of his. 

In a broader sense, this page really demonstrates the endless possibilities that the Internet offers. For someone like this man, David, perhaps his creative side never had a proper outlet. When I think of the hundreds (if not more) people that he's probably made laugh or who's day he's brightened with his talent, I am thankful for the Internet. The Internet definitely facilitates the sharing of talent with one another. Musical talent is another great example that is shared predominantly through youtube, but felt that this link was a little bit more unique and worth sharing as another example of the Internet's power to connect. Sure this gentleman is likely hilarious to be around in person, but now so many more people are able to follow and appreciate his unique talent and perhaps become inspired themselves to pursue similar avenues. This may not be profound when it's something as simple as comedy, but on larger scales with serious subjects at hand, the power to connect shouldn't be overlooked. 

http://www.27bslash6.com/arguments.html (I apologize for the profanity)

No comments:

Post a Comment