Sunday 20 September 2015

"Things Cats Do That'd Be Creepy If You Did Them" BuzzFeed

Hi guys!

Being the cat lover that I am, for my first post I decided to share a hilarious BuzzFeed video, “Things Cats Do That Would Be Creepy If You Did Them” . The video portrays a man pretending to have the same idiosyncrasies cats have in common. All cats like to show their dominance. The actor in this video perfectly portrays this dominance by looking his friend in the eye and knocking over their mug. I found this video most entertaining, as it is shockingly accurate to the bizarre behaviour of my own cat. I can honestly say my cat exhibits each of the characteristics and actions portrayed in this video on a daily basis. Having an actor recreate a cat’s behaviour created a humorous spin on the many different creepy quirks cats have.

For all you dog lovers, there is a similar BuzzFeed video portraying typical dog mannerisms, “Things Dogs DoThat Would Be Creepy If You Did Them”.

Check out both videos to see how strange our pets really are!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! 

Kara 

2 comments:

  1. C'mon meow! I haven't seen this video but its a great one. I don't have a cat but I do have a dog and after watching the link you attached, it's pretty accurate to how my pup acts. It definitely puts a different perspective when a human acts out a dog's mannerisms and makes you think twice the next time you see your pet after the video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kara,

    I love the videos that you posted. I too am a cat lover and have one at home so I can relate completely to every single one of these cat mannerisms. Watching both these videos made me laugh because these behaviours are so true, you just never think about how bizarre they actually are until you see a human acting them out!

    ReplyDelete