Friday 18 September 2015

The Magic Button - Jamie Brackpool

Hi Guys,

My name is Jamie Brackpool, and for my first blog post I want to share with you my favourite thing about the Internet. My favourite thing on the internet is this: http://make-everything-ok.com/
There are a couple of reasons I like this. Mainly I like the simplicity of the site. There are no links, there are no obnoxious ads, there are no biased messages, there is just one button. The button serves as a release to visitors to the site. Although the pressing of the button on the site doesn't actually change anything in the users life physically, emotionally I feel as it helps. Whenever I feel overwhelmed, confused, or stressed I just visit this site and press the button. Once it 'makes everything okay' I tend to realize the insignificance of my problems. This site may not be very creative, and it may not take a huge amount of talent to make, but the message behind it is very clear, and it serves its purpose very well. Everyone I have shared this with agree that it does make everything feel momentarily better.

Anyway... enjoy that website.

Jamie Brackpool


PS: This is what I created with the website provided by Nicole Boulet. It is a face of Donald Trump, made with pictures of Donald Trump. I love it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment